The Cotton Plant Water Tower is a historic elevated steel water tower located in Cotton Plant, Arkansas. It was built in 1935 by the Pittsburgh-Des Moines Steel Company in conjunction with the Public Works Administration as part of a project to improve the area's water supply. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2008, as part of a multiple-property listing that included numerous other New Deal-era projects throughout Arkansas.
View in Google Earth Categories: Towers - Water Storage, Buildings - Misc
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: Mike1989

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload