By forthefallendrms @ 2011-08-22 07:37:51
The Dawson-Vanderhorst House is one of the oldest homes standing in Aiken County. In 1785 Charles Richmond acquired the property by grant. Architectural analysis suggests that very soon thereafter this structure was built. In 1812 Richmond deeded to his wife Susannah the plantation and it appears that since that time the house has been continuously occupied.
6.0 (2 votes)