Deer Park Tavern is a historic hotel located at Newark in New Castle County, Delaware. It was built in 1851 on the land where the remains of the burned down St. Patrick's Inn had resided since 1747. It is a 3 1⁄2-story "U"-plan building with nine bays at the south front facade. The building is constructed of wood joists with brick and masonry load bearing walls with Greek Revival elements. It was converted from a hotel in the mid-20th century, and enjoys the college atmosphere of the nearby University of Delaware campus.