This engine was built in 1949 and sold to the Fort Howard Paper company. The locomotive was built by Alco, model S-2. These are 1000 horsepower Diesel Switcher Locomotives. The locomotive has a six cylinder diesel engine. In 2002, Georgia Pacific donated the locomotive to the Three Rivers Museum to be publicly displayed.
Categories: Vehicle - Trains, Trolleys and Streetcars