D'Olier Chambers

D'Olier Chambers


Dublin, Ireland (IE)
D'Olier Chambers were built in 1891 to designs by J F Fuller for the Gallaher Tobacco Company. It is constructed from yellow brick and terracotta and is a prominent building at the junction of D'Olier Street and Hawkins Street. Today, the building is used as a bistro.

Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload

Advertisement