Delivered new to Western Air Lines in 1956 as N91311 & sold to Braniff Airways in 1958. After a spell with LAN Chile it was acquired by the Ecuadorian Air Force in 1971 & WFU in 1978. Now in Parque La Carolina in Quito. It was initially displayed in its Air Force colours, but then painted in a decidedly non-military scheme.
Airplanes - Civilian - Static Display - Propeller, Entertainment - Playgrounds