Dublin City Gallery - The Hugh Lane

Dublin City Gallery - The Hugh Lane


Dublin, Ireland (IE)
Charlemont House that houses the Hugh Lane Gallery was built between 1763 and 1778 for Lord Charlemont to designs by Sir William Chambers. The house was purchased in 1927 by the City of Dublin for use as an art gallery with extensive remodelling undertaken in the early 1930s.

Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload

Advertisement