Dumbarton Oaks (Main Building)
By AlbinoFlea @ 2005-10-10 17:21:05
The Dumbarton Oaks Research Library and Collection is an international center for scholarship, providing resources for study and publishing scholarly works in Byzantine, Pre-Columbian, and Garden and Landscape Architecture Studies. Begun as a private collection by Mildred and Robert Woods Bliss in 1920, and given to Harvard University in 1940, the library and collections are now a world-class treasure, with art objects, artifacts, manuscripts, and rare books.
2.0 (8 votes)