From www.tourism.tallinn.ee:

Literary classic Eduard Vildeā€™s (1865-1933) Memorial Museum is housed in the castellan's baroque house in Kadriorg Park.

The house was built around 1850, and the palace governor worked here at that time. The writer Vilde lived on the first floor from 1927 to 1933. Five rooms are exhibited with contemporary interiors, as well as a documentary exhibit on the author's life and work in three rooms. The Castellan House Gallery, with art exhibitions, is located on the second floor.
View in Google Earth Categories: Homes - Famous, Museums - Misc
Links: www.vilde.tammsaare.ee
By: AlbinoFlea
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement