The house was built in 1926-31, enlarged in 1978 and new wing was added in 2004. Satellite pictures are oldish since they show only the empty site of the new wing (triangular area south of the main building). More picture here (text only in Finnish):
http://www.eduskunta.fi/fakta/esite/esitt_06.htm
View in Google Earth Categories: Government - National - Foreign
Links: eventseeker.com
By: Hinkkanen
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement