Originally christened in 1900 as the W.S. Gratten who was the city fire commissioner at that time. In 1953, the ship was modernized and rededicated as the Edward M. Cotter after the President of Buffalo Fire Fighters Local #282.

The Cotter is the only fire fighting apparatus that can reach most of Buffalo's waterfront.
View in Google Earth Categories: Sea - Fireboats
Links: www.buffalohistoryworks.com
By: kjfitz
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement