The Episcopal Burying Ground was first used in 1832, burying 1/3 of the church's population during the cholera outbreak of 1833. A chapel was built in 1867 and the last burials occurred in the late 1800's.
View in Google Earth Categories: Cemeteries, Religious - Christianity
Links: www.waymarking.com
By: kkeps
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement