The Estádio Brinco de Ouro ("Golden Earring"), also known as Estádio Brinco de Ouro da Princesa ("Princess' Golden Earring"), or just Brinco de Ouro ("Golden Earring"), is a football stadium inaugurated on May 31, 1953 in Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil with a maximum capacity of 30,800 people. The stadium is owned by Guarani Futebol Clube and has a pitch size of 105,12m x 70,12m (today is 110m x 75m) Brinco de Ouro's architects were Ícaro de Castro Mello and Osvaldo Correio Gonçalves.
View in Google Earth Categories: Sports - Soccer
Links: www.worldstadiums.com
By: adrbr
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement