Estádio Brinco de Ouro da Princesa

Estádio Brinco de Ouro da Princesa


Campinas, Brazil (BR)
The Estádio Brinco de Ouro ("Golden Earring"), also known as Estádio Brinco de Ouro da Princesa ("Princess' Golden Earring"), or just Brinco de Ouro ("Golden Earring"), is a football stadium inaugurated on May 31, 1953 in Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil with a maximum capacity of 30,800 people. The stadium is owned by Guarani Futebol Clube and has a pitch size of 105,12m x 70,12m (today is 110m x 75m) Brinco de Ouro's architects were Ícaro de Castro Mello and Osvaldo Correio Gonçalves.
The Estádio Brinco de Ouro ("Golden Earring"), also known as Estádio Brinco de Ouro da Princesa ("Princess' Golden Earring"), or just Brinco de Ouro ("Golden Earring"), is a football stadium inaugurated on May 31, 1953 in Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil with a maximum capacity of 30,800 people. The stadium is owned by Guarani Futebol Clube and has a pitch size of 105,12m x 70,12m (today is 110m x 75m) Brinco de Ouro's architects were Ícaro de Castro Mello and Osvaldo Correio Gonçalves.
View in Google Earth Sports - Soccer
Links: www.worldstadiums.com
By: adrbr

Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload

Advertisement