The stadium holds 9,500 people and was built in 1909. On August 15 of 1910 took place at this field the first game for Uruguay national football team wearing light blue jersey;a victory over Argentina 3-1 (also the first game that Argentina wore striped blue-white). Belvedere Stadium, formerly owned by the Montevideo Wanderers, now belongs to Liverpool FC of Montevideo.
View in Google Earth Categories: Sports - Soccer
Links: www.worldstadiums.com
By: adrbr
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement