It was inaugurated on May 13, 1951, with a seating capacity of 67,469 and covers an area of 48,782 m². Safety measures have been taken and they have reduced the maximum to 43,000 for the safety of the public. The stadium is used by several Second Division teams who do not have a home ground. It has a running track and is near an archaeological excavation site.
Sports - Soccer