Fairport Harbor Marine Museum and Lighthouse

Fairport Harbor Marine Museum and Lighthouse


Fairport Harbor, Ohio (OH), US
The original lighthouse was completed in 1825 and stood thirty feet high. Due to deterioration the tower and keeper's house had to be replaced and was rebuilt in 1871. Attached to the museum is the former pilothouse from the Great Lakes carrier the "Frontenac".
The original lighthouse was completed in 1825 and stood thirty feet high. Due to deterioration the tower and keeper's house had to be replaced and was rebuilt in 1871. Attached to the museum is the former pilothouse from the Great Lakes carrier the "Frontenac".
View in Google Earth Museums - Misc, Lighthouses
Links: www.ncweb.com
By: LancelotLink

Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload

Advertisement