One of Europe's largest medieval castles. It was built in 1077 for Archbishop Gebhard von Helfenstein and was expanded over the following centuries. It was used as a prison in the early part of the 20th century. Today, it is a tourist attraction.
View in Google Earth Categories: Castles
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: milwhcky
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement