Fire gutted building
By milwhcky @ 2008-08-25 20:31:40
In the early morning hours of April 20, 2007, firefighters from Madison, Maple Bluff, and Monona responded to put out a fire that ravaged this building. No injuries were reported.
Three businesses resided in this building, which was a former Chicago & Northwestern railroad roundhouse built in the late 1800's.
The fire was ruled accidental, as a faulty light fixture and flammable materials and equipment used for staining were found on site. Damage totals were expected to reach or exceed $1 million.