First Church of Christ, Scientist - Toledo
By kkeps @ 2012-03-15 19:34:55
The former First Church of Christ, Scientist, located at 2704 Monroe Street, in Toledo, Ohio, in the United States is an historic building built in 1898 that on November 29, 1978, was added to the National Register of Historic Places. The building was Universal Community Church on that date. First Church of Christ, Scientist, Toledo, now holds services at 4647 West Central Avenue at Corey Road in Ottawa Hills.