(Former) Church of the Holy Trinity

(Former) Church of the Holy Trinity


Bedford, United Kingdom (GB)
The former Church of the Holy Trinity is located in the grounds of the Bedford Sixth Form College. The building is now used as kitchens and dining room for the college. The church's foundation stone was laid on 18th June 1839 with consecration taking place on 29th June 1841. The church became redundant in 1974 and was then used for a short time by the Polish Roman Catholic community. It was acquired in 1979 by the Harpur Trust to become an annexe to the Bedford High School for Girls
The former Church of the Holy Trinity is located in the grounds of the Bedford Sixth Form College. The building is now used as kitchens and dining room for the college. The church's foundation stone was laid on 18th June 1839 with consecration taking place on 29th June 1841. The church became redundant in 1974 and was then used for a short time by the Polish Roman Catholic community. It was acquired in 1979 by the Harpur Trust to become an annexe to the Bedford High School for Girls
View in Google Earth Schools - Colleges/Universities, Religious - Christianity
Links: historicengland.org.uk
By: chaswatson

Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload

Advertisement