This airbase was constructed during the '30s for the Luftwaffe, which used it from 1939 to 1945 for its fighter planes, bombers and even seaplanes. After the war, the Red Army took over the airbase.

The airbase today:
"Neutief" is currently abandoned. Many of the buildings standing here (including the hangars) are of German origin.
View in Google Earth Categories: Abandoned, Military - Air Ports
Links: en.tracesofwar.com
By: Dania
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement