Designed and built between 1930 and 1941.
George Morris traveled to Paris to study art w/ Fernand Leger, Amedee Ozenfant, and may have met Le Corbusier. He designed and built the studio first (w/ assistance from Yale classmate and architect George Sanderson, and then hired John Butler Swan to complete the house in 1941.
By ZWoods @ 2011-07-13 12:40:21
10.0 (1 votes)