Frogmore Plantation was constructed ca. 1820 by Dr. Edward Mitchell of Waccamaw, when he married Elizabeth Baynard of Edisto Island. The house is significant architecturally and agriculturally as a distinctive remnant of an antebellum sea island cotton plantation.
View in Google Earth Categories: Homes - Historic
Links: www.nationalregister.sc.gov
By: forthefallendrms
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement