Froumine House or "Frumin House" (Hebrew: בית פרומין, pronounced: Beit Frumin; better known as: The Old Knesset) was the temporary abode of the Israeli Parliament, the Knesset, from 1950 to 1966. The building is located at 24 King George Street in downtown Jerusalem. The first to the fifth Knesset sessions were conducted there.
View in Google Earth Categories: Buildings - Government
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: Mike1989
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement