The Funiculaire de Pau, or Pau Funicular, is a funicular railway. It links the Boulevard des Pyrénées, on the level of the city center and the Château de Pau, to Pau railway station in the valley below.
The funicular was brought into service in 1908. The current cabins date from 1961 and were refurbished at the end of 2006. The service has been free since 1978.