Grand Master Juan de Lascaris-Castellar of the Knights of Malta commissioned five towers during the period 1637 - 1640. The locals refer to both the five Lascaris towers and the thirteen later de Redin towers as "de Redin towers". The Wignacourt towers are the predecessors to the de Lascaris towers.
Categories: Towers - Misc
, Military - Historic - Forts and Batteries