German Methodist Episcopal Church

German Methodist Episcopal Church


Jefferson City, Missouri (MO), US
This English Revival two-family house built in 1874 originally served as German Methodist Episcopal Church. The church discontinued services due to tensions during the first World War. The building was converted to a duplex in 1927.

Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload

Advertisement