To link the major buildings of the Nazi Party Rally Grounds, a Großestraße (Great Road) was built from the Märzfeld to the Kongreßhalle. This Great Road was 2000 meters long and 80 meters wide, and contained 60,000 granite slabs. After 1945 it was used as a landing strip by the Americans.
View in Google Earth Categories: Roads - Misc
Links: www.nuernberg.de
By: Hinkkanen
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement