Once a private residence on Main Street in Groveport, Ohio, the historic log home was saved by the Groveport Heritage Society and relocated to Heritage Park to make way for a new post office building. Originally, there were two separate buildings; the larger building was constructed in 1815, the smaller in 1825. The restored log house is a source of pride for the community, and is used for a variety of public and private events.
View in Google Earth Categories: Homes - Historic
Links: www.waymarking.com
By: kkeps
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement