Hôtel de Sully
By kjfitz @ 2006-05-15 22:56:22
Built by Jean Androuet Du Cerceau in 1625, it was bought ten years later by Sully, the former minister of Henri IV. There are two courtyards, the first is paved with cobble stones, the second has a nice quite grassy area and garden.
The building is currently occupied by the Caisse Nationale des Monuments Historiques et des Sites.