In September 1947, our grandparents opened the original Highway Inn on Farrington Highway. Soon after, they had a line of people standing outside of their modest store. Then in 1960, we moved to the heart of Waipahu on Depot Road, just below the old Waipahu Sugar Mill. Our Depot Road location continued to attract the appetites of west side families, and then under the ownership of our father, Bobby, the restaurant moved to its current location on Leoku Street in 1984.
By Parabellum @ 2011-04-26 06:18:30