Hills Memorial Library is the former public library of Hudson, New Hampshire. It was erected in memory of Ida Virginia Hills by her husband, Dr. Alfred Hills, and her mother, Mary Field Creutzborg. The land had been previously donated by Kimball Webster for the express purpose of building a public library. The new building was designed by architect Hubert G. Ripley, built during the winter of 1908-09 and opened to the public on June 12, 1909. The building itself was added to the National Register of Historic Places on June 7, 1984
View in Google Earth Categories: Libraries
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: neotrix
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement