Station name: Histon

Opened: 17.8.1847

Closed: 5.10.1970

Present state: The track was lifted and the St. Ives platform was demolished in 2007 during the construction of the guided bus scheme. The Cambridge platform was largely demolished in 2008 and most of the canopy was removed. At the time of writing the station building is still standing but despite a lengthy campaign to save the station its future is uncertain.
View in Google Earth Categories: Transportation - Rail
Links: www.disused-stations.org.uk
By: Drudii

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload