HMS Calypso was a Calypso-class corvette launched in 1883, renamed HMS Briton to serve as a training ship for the Newfoundland Royal Naval Reserve. She was sold in 1922, and used as a storage hulk. She and her sister ship Calliope were the last two corvettes to be powered by steam and sail.
Some sources state that she is berthed at Lewisporte, Newfoundland and Labrador awaiting restoration and others that she was burned for salvage near Lewisporte. From looks of her it seems that latter was the case. She the larger one of the two wrecks in the map.
Category: Sea - Shipwrecks