The City Hall was constructed during 1929 and 1930 and was designed by Lionel E. Fisher, a principal in the Idaho Falls firm of Fisher and Aitken. This building is one of the few examples of the Beaux Arts architectural tradition found in the state of Idaho, and the exterior is unaltered. Although the interior foyer with skylights has been remodeled into offices, the lobby retains its distinctive tiles and decorative detail.
View in Google Earth Categories: Government - Local
Links: www.downtownidahofalls.com
By: neotrix
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement