The small green frame house on the corner of Lafayette Blvd. and Caroline St. is the only house in America that Naval hero John Paul Jones (1747-92) called home. The house was owned by his older brother William Paul, who used it for his tailoring business. John Paul later joined the Continental Navy and became a National hero.
Categories: Homes - Historic
, Buildings - Misc