This was the site of two oval race tracks. A roughly circular 1/2 mile track with crushed stone (later paved) straightaways and dirt turns was built in 1925-26. A 1/4 mile dirt oval track was added in the 1940's. Racing ended here in the early 1960's. The footprints of both circuits are still visible today.
A reunion is held here by vintage racers every year in September.