Built in 1667, on the spot where the Portuguese had a stockade and a Jesuit chapel. The walls are about 4 meters high and inside are the remnants of the chapel, a commander's house, barrack rooms, a prison and several go downs.
View in Google Earth Categories: Military - Historic - Forts and Batteries
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: adrbr

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload