The Keeney House is located on Main Street (New York State Route 5) in Le Roy, New York, United States. It is a two-story wood frame house dating to the mid-19th century. Inside it has elaborately detailed interiors. It is surrounded by a landscaped front and back yard.
Originally it was in the Greek Revival architectural style, with more elaborate decoration on its main facade. During the late 19th and early 20th centuries, it was home to horticulturist Calvin N. Kenney (1849–1930), breeder of the stringless bean. In 1927, the home was renovated in the Federal Revival style by Bryant Fleming, leaving it with a more restrained main facade. The house and its carriage house were listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.