For 25 cents, patrons can ride one of five refurbished electric streetcars on a 1.7 mile loop around Kenosha's Harborpark district. The five cars were built in 1951 and were originally used in Toronto. The streetcars ran in Kenosha for the first time on newly constructed tracks in 2000.
Land - Rail
The Harborpark district was once an industrial area next to the Kenosha harbor. It was revitalized with new housing, parks, a museum, and a new marina in the 90s.