Lathrop House

Lathrop House (StreetView)
No Thumbnail
No Thumbnail
StreetView StreetView Bing Maps Bing Maps Yahoo Maps Yahoo Maps
View in Google Earth
By kkeps @ 2008-11-04 10:47:19
Lathrop House is located in the center of Redwood City’s downtown area at 627 Hamilton Avenue, behind the old Domed Courthouse and opposite the Hall of Justice which is built on the site of “California Square” – a Spanish plaza style park – deeded to the citizens of Redwood City in perpetuity by the original landholders; the Arguello family and Mezes family.
One of the Peninsula’s oldest mansions, Lathrop House is an architectural treasure built in 1863 by San Mateo County’s first assessor-clerk-recorder and chairman of the Board of Supervisors, a man who later helped found the Southern Pacific Railroad and owner of a large tract of land in the Menlo Park area.
Views by date
288
views
Rate as 1Rate as 2Rate as 3Rate as 4Rate as 5Rate as 6Rate as 7Rate as 8Rate as 9Rate as 10Unrated

Comments

Policies

Please log in if you don't want to post anonymously (anonymous users cannot post links)

Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Nearby maps
'Dylan Dog: Dead of Night' at Century Theater
Man playing guitar
M3 Stuart tank
US and California flags
Malibu Grand Prix - Redwood City
BMW 8 Series (E31)
Tesla Roadster Prototype
Tesla Roadster Prototype
Maserati Quattroporte and GranTurismo
Chevrolet Corvair
Reflection of Google Car in Ferrari/Maserati Dealership
Ferrari
Similar maps
Birthplace of Apple Computers
John F. Kennedy's Hickory Hill
Spreckels Mansion (Danielle Steele's home)
Peter A. B. Widener's House (Former) AKA Lynnewood Hall
Al Capone’s Florida Hideout
Aldrich Mansion
John Paul Getty (Sutton Place UK estate)
Rietveld Schröder House
Elm Court
Henry Ford's Estate - Fair Lane
Rasheed Wallace's House
'Kykuit Estate' by William Adams Delano & Chester Holmes Aldrich
Share: