Located at the Dearborn County Fairgrounds, this 1/4 mile high banked clay oval track was built in 1946. After the 2007 season, the track was rebuilt as a 3/8 mile oval. A 1/2 mile track also existed here until 1959, the shape of which is still faintly visible.
In the early days, stock cars were the featured class. Open wheel racing came to the track in the 60's with drivers such as A.J. Foyt and Johhny Rutherford.
Today, non-wing sprint cars, modifieds, and pure stocks race here on Saturday nights. Several times each season, the track hosts several national and regional touring groups, including USAC, World of Outlaws, KISS, and MSCS sprint cars.
Category: Raceways - Car