Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir
No Thumbnail
No Thumbnail
StreetView StreetView Bing Maps Bing Maps Yahoo Maps Yahoo Maps
View in Google Earth
By kjfitz @ 2008-10-18 12:24:13
Le Chat Noir (French for "The Black Cat") was a 19th-century cabaret in the bohemian Montmartre district of Paris. It was opened on 18 November 1881 at 84 Boulevard Rouchechouart by the artist Rodolphe Salis, and closed in 1897 (much to the disappointment of Picasso and others who looked for it when they came to Paris for the Exposition in 1900).
Views by date
269
views
Rate as 1Rate as 2Rate as 3Rate as 4Rate as 5Rate as 6Rate as 7Rate as 8Rate as 9Rate as 10Unrated

Comments

Policies

Please log in if you don't want to post anonymously (anonymous users cannot post links)

Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Nearby maps
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Similar maps
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Share: