Leaman's Place Covered Bridge

No Thumbnail
Leaman's Place Covered Bridge
No Thumbnail
Google Maps Google Maps Birds Eye Birds Eye Yahoo Maps Yahoo Maps
View in Google Earth
By neotrix @ 2009-09-25 00:09:19
The land that the Leaman's Place Covered Bridge is situated on was settled by the family of Mary Ferree in 1712, a land grant by William Penn in an area inhabited by the Pequaws Indians. It was not until 1845 that James C. Carpenter built the covered bridge across the Pequea Creek at a cost of $933. In 1893, Elias McMellan rebuilt the covered bridge at a cost of $2,431. The bridge was rehabilitated in 2004
Views by date
218
views
Rate as 1Rate as 2Rate as 3Rate as 4Rate as 5Rate as 6Rate as 7Rate as 8Rate as 9Rate as 10Unrated

Comments

Policies

Please log in if you don't want to post anonymously (anonymous users cannot post links)

Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Nearby maps
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Similar maps
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Share: