Lehigh Cement Company's Baltimore Distribution Terminal.
Lehigh Cement Company was founded in 1897 in Allentown, Pennsylvania, where it still maintains its headquarters. Over the years, through a visionary policy of acquisitions, equipment modernization and productivity improvements, Lehigh Cement Company and its related companies have become leading suppliers of cements and construction materials in the United States and Canada. The Lehigh companies employ more than 5,500 people in North America and generate sales of more than US $2.6 billion annually. Annual production places the Lehigh companies among the top cement producers in North America.