Originally called Franz Joseph Bridge, it was constructed in 1899, and following the destruction of all Budapest bridges in 1945 this was the first one to be rebuilt (1946) since it had suffered the least damage. During rebuilding all it's decorative motifs were retained: the mythical Turul birds, royal coat of arms etc.
View in Google Earth Categories: Bridges - Automobile
Links: images.google.com
By: kjfitz


Please enable images and enter code to post