Lichtenstein Government Building

Lichtenstein Government Building


Vaduz, Liechtenstein (LI)
Completed in 1905, this building is the seat of the government of the Principality of Liechtenstein. It is located at the start of the pedestrian zone.

Together with the parish church of St. Florin (1873) and the new parliament building (Landtag) it dominates the government district of Vaduz. The Government Building and the Administrator's House (Verweserhaus) express the fact that Vaduz has been a capital since 1342 and, with interruptions, the seat of residence of the Landesherren who ruled the old county of Vaduz.
Completed in 1905, this building is the seat of the government of the Principality of Liechtenstein. It is located at the start of the pedestrian zone.

Together with the parish church of St. Florin (1873) and the new parliament building (Landtag) it dominates the government district of Vaduz. The Government Building and the Administrator's House (Verweserhaus) express the fact that Vaduz has been a capital since 1342 and, with interruptions, the seat of residence of the Landesherren who ruled the old county of Vaduz.
View in Google Earth Government - National - Foreign
Links: www.tourismus.li
By: neotrix

Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload

Advertisement