A mansion built in 1925 on Long Island Sound which was designed by architect John Russell Pope. It was built on the grounds of a 1,400-acre (5.7 km2) estate that Marshall Field III purchased in 1921.
View in Google Earth Categories: Homes - Historic
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: mlc1us
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement