Meadow Brook Hall is a Tudor revival style mansion located in Rochester Hills, Michigan. It was built between 1926 and 1929 by Matilda Dodge Wilson (the widow of auto pioneer John Francis Dodge) and her second husband, lumber broker Alfred G. Wilson. In 1957, the mansion and the surrounding property and buildings were donated to the State of Michigan in order to found Michigan State University-Oakland, now known as Oakland University.
At 88,000 sqft, it is the country's 4th largest historic home.
By jdubble07 @ 2010-09-09 11:43:40
10.0 (2 votes)